Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

A Happy Thankgiving to all! Our family of 5 will celebrate here at home, then travel to the hospital to spend some time with my Mother-in-Law who is doing well in rehab after accidentally cutting her foot off over a week ago.

Our menu for today:

Grilled Ribeye steaks (Bought on sale!)
Yeast rolls - from scratch
Mac and cheese - from scratch
Butter beans - home grown, picked, and frozen
Deviled Eggs - from scratch
Pecan pie - from scratch
Cherry Cheese cake - from a box mix :-)

Yum! Yum!

I'd better get back to cooking now.

3 comments:

KarenW said...

Grilled Ribeye steaks! Sounds delicious! Have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving.

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

No turkey? Honestly, I wish I were eating there, then. Even though I make it every single year, it is probably my least favorite meat.

Hope it was a good one, girl. You've had a rough few months.

Shauna said...

I'm new here, what a great blog :) ♥ Hugs!