Here’s the challenge: Using only four lines, and without lifting your pen or pencil, connect all nine dots. Ready? Go!
And yet, if we are very still, we can hear other words whispering in our hearts:
“Everything is possible for him who believes,” (Mark 9:23)
“With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” (Matthew 19:26),
and “I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is there anything too hard for me?” (Jeremiah 32:27)
That’s the sound of Truth – God speaking in His still small voice to our very souls. (See 1 Kings 19:11-12.) You see, God is King of “Out of the Box” thinking; the ultimate Creative Mind. He always has a fresh perspective. He controls all the variables. He perceives all the options. And He is holding both ends of the rope we're hanging from. The "impossibilities" of our lives are really opportunities for God to reveal Himself to us.
Here’s another challenge: Anticipate the impossible. Watch it become a reality. Ready? Go!
1. At the top of piece of paper write today’s date and “ ‘Impossible’ Prayer Requests'”
2. Now list those heart-burdens that require parting-of-the-Red-Sea miracles. These can be prayers of deliverance from addictions and past demons, prayers of reconciliation for strained relationships, prayers for salvation for those without Jesus, prayers for provision of financial needs, prayers of Divine Intervention and Wisdom for decisions to me made; whatever is on your heart.
3. At the bottom write those verse reminders that with God all things are possible.
4. Pray. Pray every day. Bombard heaven with your concerns.
5. And wait patiently for God to reveal Himself in ways you never imagined.