Thursday, July 19, 2007

We're Home with Pictures

After sitting on the runway for an extra hour and a half (due to severe weather somewhere between there and here) we made it home. God welcomed us with the most beautiful sunset. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to snap a picture of it. Our last two days in Baltimore were pretty uneventful. Some of us walked to the Holocaust Memorial which was gruesomely fitting for what it commemorates. I'll post pictures of that later.

On Sunday night another team from Mississippi arrived. We shared our living quarters with them for the night. On Monday morning we all sat on the sidewalk singing praise and worship songs. That was pretty cool.

I posted a lot of pictures from our trip on our church's website. Instead of trying to post them all here, I'll just give you the link and you can click over and take a peak there if you wish.

I'm fully convinced I have jet lag, even though there was only an hour's time difference between Baltimore and home. Maybe I'm just getting older and it takes my body longer to recouperate from living on adrenaline for a week.

Anyway. I hope everyone is well. Be blessed!

Baltimore in pictures



1 comment:

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

It always takes me about a week to recover from travelling, too.
Glad that you made it home safely.