Friday, June 26, 2009

Just About Unpacked

Hopefully, prayerfully, our lives will get back to some semblance of normal before too long and I'll be able to collect my thoughts and post them. We're almost finished unpacking. Everyone at church has been very kind and inclusive. But I keep thinking, "Where am I?" Not in a bad way, mind you, just in a confused way. After living 6.5 years some place I feel a bit disoriented. I go to church and see different faces from the ones I'm familiar with. I ask myself, "Where'd they come from?" But I know God is sustaining me through these changes. If He weren't I'm sure I'd have a nervous breakdown. I know this is God's place for us. I still hear Him saying, "Will you do this for me?" And I still answer, "Yes, Lord."
In other news...my dear hubby is celebrating his 47th birthday today! Happy Birthday, Love!

No comments: