Saturday, January 19, 2008

Let's see...the last time it snowed here was....

January, 2002! That's why the mere mention of snow in the forcast brings shivers of hopeful anticipation from young and old alike. Imagine the thrill of victory for us poor Southerners when snowflakes actually fell from the sky! (I realize that all my Northern Blogging friends are thinking "What's the big deal?" But in Florence, MS it was a virtual blizzard.) My girls and I went walking in our winter wonderland this morning. I thought I'd share it with you....



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I'm sorry to say that all the snow had melted by the time I posted this. :-( But it was a great morning!

2 comments:

KarenW said...

I love a good southern snow. Nice and wintery one day, short sleeve weather the next! We had a bit of snow here in VA and it's bitter cold and windy.

Anonymous said...

Oh! I'm so jealous! The snow didn't quite reach here...we just got lots of rain. It was super cold, too. Maybe next time!